We understand that you may feel stressed before the start. That’s why we have prepared this article for you, in which we will remind you of some basic organizational information.
⭐ Distribution of race numbers:
The presentation takes place in the registration tent on M. R. Štefánik Square, Eurovea, during the following times:
- Friday, September 8, 2023: 12:00 – 19:00 (kid´s races until 17:00)
- Saturday, September 09, 2023: 10:00 – 18:00
New registrations are not possible due to reaching the participant limit.
⭐ The dressing rooms and storage room on the day of the event will open at 18:30. Please note the change in location compared to previous events:
The event’s technical facilities will be located in the outdoor area between the SND building and the Panorama City building, next to Eurovea, along the entrances and exits of the ‘Ružinov’ or ‘prístav’ garages. At this location, there will be dressing rooms for changing, a storage area for personal belongings, and toilets. (Additional toilets are available directly in Eurovea.) Showers will not be available.
⭐ Pictures from the event:
At Telekom Night Run Bratislava, we will use again the services of the professional photo service GetPica. Approximately six photographers on the course and at the finish line will capture your efforts and emotions during the race. If you want to enjoy your photos, don’t forget to place your race number on your chest and avoid covering it with additional clothing.
Your race number contains a code (QR code + character code) that will allow us to match your photos. After the event, you will receive an email from GetPica with a link to your photos, which you can purchase individually or as a package.
⭐ Turbo TV kid´s runs:
- Children will start on Friday, September 8, 2023, at 18:00.
- The presentation is possible until 17:00.
- Children will run a distance of 300 m, 600 m, or 800 m depending on the kid´s age, starting with the youngest (indicated by the letter A or B on the race number), boys and girls separately.
- Parents can run with the youngest children (A, B). Please note that only 1 parent can accompany the child (!). Be careful not to endanger other children and parents while running. !!! Parents will line up behind the children who are running on their own, without parents.
- The award ceremony will be at 18:45 on the main stage in M.R. Štefánik Square in Eurovea.”
⭐ #Rešpekt run:
- The start is on Saturday, September 9, at 17:00 in front of the SND building.
- Participant registration is possible up to 1 hour before the start, i.e., until 16:00.
- Distance is 800 m along Pribinova Street.
⭐ The starting corridors for the evening disciplines will open at 19:30.
- The starting corridor is divided into 4 zones: 1 – 4.
- Participants are assigned to individual starting zones based on their declared target time, while:
- The first starting zone is further divided into two parts: the front part will be reserved for elite runners, who will be identified by the organizers, and the rest of this section will be accessible to participants of the Slovak Championships and runners with the best times.
- The first zone will be located directly in front of the SND building, across from M.R. Štefánik Square, while the other three zones will be located near Eurovea 2 building, directly across from the event’s technical zone.
- The start for each zone will be approximately at 2-minute intervals, at 20:00, 20:02, 20:04, and 20:06.
⭐ Mattoni couple run 2 x 5 km:
- The first runner (Runner ‘A’) of the relay starts from the second (2) starting zone.
- The second runner waits at the handover point – on Jesenského Street / Námestie E. Suchoňa (across from the building of the Slovak National Theatre). The handover point can be reached on foot (approximately 600 meters from the start/finish area).
- Runners ‘B’ must arrive at the handover point on time and line up according to their numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.).
- Runner ‘A’ will receive a medal and refreshments at the handover point. Runner ‘B’ will receive a medal and refreshments at the finish line.
- The handover will take place by passing the relay baton from Runner ‘A’ to Runner ‘B’.
⭐ Restrictions and description of the route:
Please pay attention to this announcement and read the description of the course and the restrictions on individual sections. You will be running approximately 600 meters within lanes reserved for vehicles and trams, NOT on the bicycle lanes separated by large curbs, where a collision is possible.
⭐ Arrival of participants at the event:
- We recommend arriving at Eurovea by 18:30 to avoid unnecessary stress before the start.
- If possible, use public transportation to get to the venue.
- In case you arrive by car, we recommend parking in the garages at Eurovea and also utilize the “Ružinov” and “Prístav” entrances, which will be open without restrictions throughout the event.
For more information on traffic restrictions, parking options, etc., please read HERE.
How to get to Eurovea?
⭐ Attention! No headphones during the run! Using headphones while running is prohibited, and if this rule is violated, the participant may face disqualification! The reason for the headphone ban is primarily your safety. It is necessary for you to hear any possible instructions and guidance from the organizer, as well as from the police and rescue teams.
⭐ On Saturday evening, very pleasant, almost summer-like weather is forecasted, with temperatures around 20 degrees Celsius at the time of the start. Therefore, we recommend wearing a short-sleeved shirt or tank top. Throughout the day, don’t forget to stay hydrated by drinking fluids. If you decide to have an early dinner, opt for light meals, no later than 3 hours before the start.