INFORMATION ABOUT TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS IN EUROVEA AND SURROUNDINGS RELATED TO THE 15TH TELEKOM NIGHT RUN BRATISLAVA AND ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES (FRIDAY – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8-9, 2023)
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2023
On Friday, September 8, 2023, from 17:30 to 19:00, there will be a road closure on Pribinova Street in front of the Eurovea building for children’s races. We expect approximately 600 children to participate. Access to the ‘center’ parking garage will be unrestricted, with restrictions only affecting the section after entering the garage area, near the Sheraton Hotel, up to the public transport building. The ‘center’ exit, as well as the entire road direction near the public transport building, will remain unaffected by these restrictions.
We recommend parents to arrive at Eurovea with their children at least one hour before the start of the kid’s races, around 17:00, to have time to prepare your child for the start and avoid any time pressure before the race.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT (MHD) – CHANGE:
Starting at 17:30, bus line 78 will depart from an alternate bus stop (directly across the road from Eurovea).
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2023
We strongly recommend all participants of the Telekom Night Run Bratislava and spectators planning to arrive at Eurovea by car to do so by 18:30!!! After this time, traffic in the vicinity of Eurovea, especially on Pribinova Street near the Eurovea buildings – the starting/finishing area, will gradually be restricted and regulated by municipal and traffic police officers.
Pedestrian access to Eurovea will be unrestricted throughout the day, with the exception of sections where the main group of runners will pass along Pribinova Street shortly after the start (from 20:00 to 20:10) and between 20:25 and 21:30 when runners will be finishing in front of the Slovak National Theatre (SND) building at Eurovea. During these times, please use the pedestrian gate set up near the Sheraton Hotel and SND, and follow the instructions of the organizers and the police to avoid any encounters between runners and spectators. Pedestrian crossings are also available, but please respect the instructions of the organizers, who will be directing and releasing pedestrian traffic, especially when the density of runners on Pribinova Street is lower.
Exit from the ‘Centrum‘ underground garages will be unrestricted throughout the day.
Starting from 19:30, please use the entrance ‘Ružinov’ located behind the SND building for entry into the underground garages. The ‘Centrum’ entrance will be closed from 19:30 until the end of the event.
For parking, you can also use the areas around Eurovea, such as the personal harbor, Gondova Street, the vicinity of the Mlynské Nivy station, or Tyršovo nábrežie near the Arena Theatre. We recommend using public transportation to get to Eurovea, as the number of parking spaces within Eurovea itself is limited. If you are arriving individually by car, we suggest maximizing the vehicle’s capacity.
During the race and just before it, public transportation along the race route and in its vicinity will operate in a modified mode. You can find the exact schedule of replacement public transportation lines and adjustments to the public transportation timetable on the website of Dopravný podnik Bratislava at www.dpb.sk. Information about bus stop redirections near Eurovea can be found at the public transportation stops.
Public Transportation (MHD) – Restrictions and Changes:
- L1 – Diverts via the Hlavná stanica – I. Karvaša – Radlinského – Vazovova – Krížna – Špitálska – Nám. SNP – Obchodná – I. Karvaša – Hlavná stanica route.
- L4 – Through the tunnel.
- L9 – Along the riverbank.
- L29 – Shortened route via Most SNP, operating on Opletalova, VW5 – Most SNP, and back.
- L31, 37, 39, 88, 91 – temporary delays
- L50 –
- In the direction of Kukučínova, it follows a detour along the route OC Einsteinova – Krasovského – Bosákova – Most Apollo – Landererova – Olejkárska – Pribinova – Dostojevského rad. From the stop Malá scéna onward, it returns to the regular route.
- In the direction of OC Einsteinova, there are no changes.
- L70 –
- In the direction of Most SNP, it operates via a detour – stop Čulenova – Dostojevského rad – Krupkova – Pribinova (serving the Malá scéna stop for line 29) – Dostojevského rad – Landererova – Most Apollo – Einsteinova – Most SNP – the terminus at Most SNP.
- In the direction of Stn. Podunajské Biskupice, it operates via a detour – stop Most SNP at the turning point – Most SNP – Panónska – Einsteinova – Most Apollo – Landererova – Olejkárska – Pribinova – Dostojevského rad. From the Malá scéna stop onward, it returns to the regular route.
Due to increased pedestrian/spectator activity between 18:00 and 22:00, we strongly urge you to drive with heightened caution in the vicinity of Eurovea and to follow the instructions of the organizers and the police.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.