TO / FROM EUROVEA AND ITS SURROUNDINGS SATURDAY (01.04.2023) and SUNDAY (02.04.2023) DURING THE 18TH ČSOB BRATISLAVA MARATHON 2023
SATURDAY – 01.04.2023
- Please use the entrance / exit “Centrum” in particular – there will be no significant restrictions during both days, also during the running part of the event and its individual disciplines (on Sunday, however, traffic restrictions in the vicinity of Eurovea must be taken into account until approx. 12:00 p.m.)
- Arrival at Eurovea
- when arriving from Šafárikovo Square – turn right opposite the Mala scéna theater building – behind the public transport stop (the entrance to Pribinova Street beyond “Umelka” will be closed).
- when arriving from Dostojevského rad or Karadžičová street – turn left behind the Allianz building – at the traffic lights.
If the internal parking spaces are full, the entrance to the garages will be continuously closed and opened by the organizing service. If you decide to come to Eurovea by car, due to the significantly limited capacity of parking spaces directly in Eurovea, we recommend that you use the full capacity of your motor vehicles. There are several public transport stops in the vicinity of Eurovea, which we recommend to use mainly by participants from Bratislava.
Please also use the parking areas around Eurovea, for example:
- in the Old Town in the vicinity of Grosslingova Street (200-300m),
- in the vicinity of Twin city and Sky park (300m),
- near Šafárikovo Square on Gondova Street (400m),
- in the personal port on Vajanského nábrežie (500m)
- or on Tyršovo nábrežie (700m).
Important Notice :
The entrance to the garages will also be open during the sports part of the event. At the start of the individual runs on Saturday 1st April, entry will be temporarily suspended at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, the restriction will only be for a few minutes during the course of the peloton of runners after the start. When entering the garage, reduce your speed, increase maximum caution and respect the instructions of the police and the organizing service. We thank you.
Pedestrian access to Eurovea will be unrestricted on both days. Please respect the instructions of the city police and the organizers during the organization and course of the individual disciplines of the event, especially in places where the peloton of runners crosses.
On Sunday, we recommend all participants and spectators who plan to come to Eurovea by car to do so by 07:45 a.m. !!!, after this time traffic around Eurovea will be gradually restricted and regulated by members of the city and traffic police.
In the time from 08:45 h. until 2:00 p.m. traffic along the running route will be continuously closed by traffic police officers, depending on the progress of the participants in the running disciplines. Traffic restrictions will be of a temporary nature on most of the route and will only last as long as necessary, but they are necessary in view of the expected number of 6,000 participants in the run and ensuring their safety. After 11:45, the restrictions along the race route will be gradually relaxed and traffic will be limited only on the embankment in the section from Šafárikovo Square to the Lanfranconi Bridge (until approximately 1:20 p.m.).
On Saturday (April 1, 2023) after 6:00 p.m. and on Sunday (April 2, 2023) after 4:00 p.m. – there will be no restrictions.
You can find the exact schedule of public transport spare lines and modifications to the public transport timetable on the Bratislava Transport Company’s website www.dpb.sk, as well as on the event website.
Thank you very much for your understanding and we believe that you will participate in or support our athletes in the event.