Frequently Asked Questions – Summary of information before D-Day!
We know that you can’t wait and you want to plan your time properly. Therefore, in this article we will summarize the information about the ČSOB Bratislava Marathon, which you ask most often and which you will also find in the individual tabs on the website.
Obligation to use a respirator in designated areas!
The event takes place in base mode. Competitors will therefore not have to prove themselves with any certificate or test result. However, the obligation to wear a respirator is still maintained at mass events, even outdoors. Please use a respirator when entering the registration and presentation areas for the participants and at the same time before entering the start corridor and in it. This rule does not apply to the performance of sports activities! Thank you for your understanding and mutual consideration.
How to get to the event – parking, traffic, public transport https://www.bratislavamarathon.com/web/parking-and-entry-exit-information/
Starts of individual disciplines
We will start the weekend event with an accompanying program on Saturday 02.04.2022:
- toddlers race: 09:30 – at -1. floor inside Eurovea
- Turbo TV kids´ runs: 10:00
- Minimarathon with Nový čas: 14:00
- Senior run & walk: 14:05
- Desiatka with Birell (10 km run): 16:00
We will start the main program on Sunday 03.04.2022 with a start from 9:00 am in 4 corridors:
- Corridor A – ČSOB, start at 9:00 am: marathon until 3:15 am + half marathon until 1:45 am + Champ SR and PF
- Corridor B – Renault, start at 9:03 am: marathon until 3:45 am + half marathon until 1:55 am
- Corridor C – New Balance, start at 9:06 am: marathon until 4:15 am + half marathon until 2:05 am + relays
- Corridor D – Veolia, start at 9:09 am: marathon over 4:15 am + half marathon over 2:05 am
Complete propositions for individual disciplines can be found here: https://www.bratislavamarathon.com/web/events/bratislava-marathon-2021/propositions/
Basic schedule of the event
In the basic schedule on our website you will find information such as:
- deadlines for new registrations, presentation
- start of disciplines
- times of award ceremonies
- times of additional activities at the event, and others
When can you pick up your starting packages?
Presentation (pick up of starting packages) and registration (in case the participation limits are not met) will take place in the following general dates in our organizational tent on the square in Eurovea:
- Thursday 31.03.: from 12:00 to 19:00 hod
- Friday 01.04.: from 12:00 to 19:00 hod
- Saturday 02.04.: from 8:00 to 19:00 hod
- Sunday 03.04.: from 6:30 to 8:00 hod – only presentation of registered participants
Deadlines for presentation and registration for individual disciplines
- registration and presentation is possible no later than Friday 01.04.
- only “non-Bratislava” children who come to the race with their parents have an exception.
Minimarathon + 10 km run:
- new registration no later than Friday 01.04.
- presentation no later than one hour before the start of your discipline.
- we kindly ask runners from Bratislava to pick up the starting packages no later than 12:00 on Saturday, so that we do not have too many runners at the last minute who come to present themselves at the last minute.
Half marathon + marathon + relays:
- new registration no later than Saturday 02.04.
- in the case of relays, one member takes over the starting packages for all members of the relay
The starting package for the competitor can also be picked up by another person, as long as he proves the confirmation e-mail about the registration of the competitor to whom he wants to pick up the starting package.
Attention! During the presentation, foreign competitors must show a photocopy of their medical card.
Our pacers will help you to reach your goals!
Come to the ČSOB Bratislava Marathon to meet your running goals, thanks to our drivers you will not “burn” the pace. Pacers will guide you in the 10 km, half marathon and marathon for the following times:
- at 10 km pacers will run with you on time 40 min, 45 min, 50 min, 55 min a 60 min
- at half marathon pacers will run with you on time 1:30 h, 1:40 h, 1:45 h, 1:50 h a 2 h
- at marathon pacers will run with you on time 3:15 h, 3:30 h, 3:45 h, 4:00 h a 4:30 h
Individuals who star on a half-marathon and marathon discipline will receive a finisher t-shirt with a design of 17. ČSOB Bratislava Marathon, for the successful completion of the track.
Where and when will you pick up your t-shirt and what do you need to pick it up?
– after you finish, in the registration tent on M.R. Štefánik square, you will prove yourself with your start number. After taking over the t-shirt, we will cut the corner on the number with scissors.
Marathon runners will get t-shirt by @newbalanceslovensko made of functional material, gray (men’s) or black (women’s). Half marathon runners will get black t-shirt from cotton in various sizes for ladies and gentlemen.
Participant medal with name and finishing time
For the first time at our event, you can have your name and the final time engraved on the back of your medal after the race! You will have such a beautiful memory of your performance. The price of this service will be 5 eur.
Turbo starting pack for kids!
For our youngest we have a t-shirt and bag already in the starting pack. Each boy and girl who reaches the finish line will receive a unique participant medal from this event.
BILLA pasta party
On Saturday, 2.4.2022, runners can refresh themselves after their sports performance in BILLA PASTA PARTY with a portion of tasty and quality pasta with tomato sauce from Podravka Slovensko and after the finishline with fruits from local suppliers from BILLA Slovensko.
The tent will be available to all registered participants, on saturday from 14:00 to 18:00. You will get your tasty portion after you show your starting number!
3D map for half marathon/ marathon and relays
Can’t find your way in a 2D map? Never mind! In this 3D animation we have marked:
- Location of refreshment and water stations
- „Relay pins“ – handover points
- Places where you will change direction in 180 degrees
Study it well and we guarantee that you will lose the unnecessary stress of the “unknown”.
Thanks to our technical map, you will not get lost in the marathon town. It contains information where you will find the start, finish, changing rooms, toilets, tent BILLA pasta party and much more.
ČSOB Bratislava Marathon online magazine
You can read all the necessary but also interesting information about the event in our online magazine. Link: https://www.bratislavamarathon.com/web/csob-bratislava-marathon-2022-magazine/